Your contribution will offer more Central Oregon children the unique opportunity to follow their passions in a beautiful Montessori environment.
Desert Sky Montessori is the only tuition free Montessori charter school in Central Oregon. It offers an amazing educational experience to children in kindergarten through 6th grade. Desert Sky currently enrolls 165 children from the Bend La-Pine school district and surrounding areas. As a charter school, we receive 80% of our funds from the state and sponsoring district and must raise the other 20% from fundraising, grants and donations from our community.
Dr. Maria Montessori recognized children as the redeeming factor in the progress of humanity. Children in our Montessori school are encouraged to learn by following their interests and their passions. They spend time researching and producing meaningful work, finding their own intrinsic motivations and purpose in learning.
We invite you to join us this year as we provide more children in Bend with an amazing public Montessori education. Desert Sky Montessori provides all children with an environment for joyful exploration that fosters self-discovery and a life-long love of learning.
You can either bring a check to the school or mail it to:
Desert Sky Montessori
150 NE Bend River Mall Drive, Suite 260
Bend, OR 97703
Desert Sky Montessori is a 501c3 non-profit, so cash donations are tax-deductible